The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office has completed a 2-month long narcotics investigation that targeted 19 suspects and rounded up half of them yesterday.
The sting in the Midland Valley area resulted in 50 arrest warrants on 19 target individuals, sheriff’s Capt. Troy Elwell said in a press release.
“Yesterday a round-up was conducted to attempt to arrest those individuals responsible for the narcotics violations, and 10 of the 19 target individuals were arrested along with 8 other individuals that were found to be in possession of narcotics at the time of the arrest,” Capt. Elwell said.
The sheriff’s office seized about $6,000 worth of narcotics in the form of crack cocaine and marijuana during the course of the investigation and confiscated approximately $10,000 in cash and five vehicles used in the sale of the narcotics.
Here is a list of the target individuals who were arrested:
* Derico Bernard Davis
* Daryl Lavaun Lakes
* Cornelius Marquelle Simpkins
* Marvaries Antonio Lakes
* Shaivados Jemal Simpkins
* Keith Dion Young
* Travis Lavelle Young
* Tracey Donnell Sims
* Alfred George Wagner III
* Timothy Lee Morton
Here is a list of the target individuals still being sought:
* George O. Folk, 26, 17 Alex Drive, Warrenville, Narcotics Charges
* Marcus Johnson, 27, 991 Storm Branch Road, Beech Island, Narcotics Charges
* Richard Horace Maroney, 53, 180 Thomas Park, North Augusta, Narcotics Charges
* Rishan Quindell Dunbar, 19, 253 Lee Street Warrenville, Narcotics Charges
* Joseph Darnell Kemp, 29, 112 Napier Lane, Belvedere, Narcotics Charges
* Joseph Robinson Jr, 58, 373 Sapp Road, Bath, Narcotics Charges
* Cornelius Cullum, 571 Brownstone Road, Beech Island, Narcotics Charges
* Ricardo Quantin Dunbar, 21, 253 Lee Drive, Warrenville, Narcotics Charges
* Jerr J. Reed, 137 Harper Valley Lane, Graniteville, Narcotics Charges
Here is a list of the individuals arrested for drug possession during Wednesday’s round-up:
* Demarcus Lavar Young, Possession Crack Cocaine, Outstanding warrants for A&B, A&B 3rd
* Alfred Jamar Anthony, Possession Crack Cocaine Calvin Maxwell Peake, PWID Crack Cocaine
* Herman Lee Robinson, Possession Crack Cocaine, Outstanding Magistrate Court Bench Warrant
* Roy Christopher Roton, Possession Crack Cocaine
* Kevin Maurice Benjamin, Possession Crack Cocaine
* Lisa Marie Lexme, Possession Crack Cocaine
* Jessica Nicole Ziccarelli, Possession Crack Cocaine
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to contact the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office: (800) 922-9709. Individuals also should call Crimestoppers of the Midlands: (888) CRIME – SC. Callers can remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of between $50 and $1000.