A company manager told investigators that employee Cathryn Bickel had been in several altercations with employees over the past year. A week ago, an employee told the manager about a specific incident that occurred with Bickel at the office complex.
“The employee told her that Cathryn had made a physical list of names and how she would smuggle weapons into Club Car,” a sheriff’s report says.
- The operators of a personal care home in Augusta are facing cruelty and neglect charges after authorities found vulnerable adults living in horrible conditions.
- An Aiken man who passed out in an apartment complex parking lot on Saturday was arrested when police found him with a firearm reportedly stolen from local law enforcement.
- An Augusta man was arrested last week for allegedly using Facebook Messenger to entice a 15-year-old girl into having sex for money.
- A convicted child molestor and serial flasher was arrested last Wednesday for using a kilt to expose himself along Washington Road in Evans, authorities said.
- Over the last week, two knives were brought to the Columbia Middle School and a student made a threat to blow up Grovetown High School in unrelated incidents in the Columbia County School District.