Meet the Aiken man who hit and then hugged his girlfriend.
Anthony Cobb, 26, of Crawford Avenue, was arrested last week for criminal domestic violence of a high & aggravated nature. Authorities say he tried to suffocate his girlfriend and then forced her to snuggle with him throughout the night. Weird, right?
Read his arrest story in Jan. 28th edition of The Jail Report, hitting stands now.
Take a look at this week’s front page: http://thejailreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Cover-Issue-635.jpg
Other headlines from this week’s paper:
* 5 Creepy Crimes Committed Over Craigslist
* Aiken Drunk Driver Falls Asleep in Her Car — in the Middle of Street
* Aiken County Mom Tells How Friend Shook Her Baby & Blinded the Child
* Can Attorneys Find Open-Minded Residents for Jury in Stephon Carter Trial?
* Sheriff Roundtree Talks About the Pink Uniforms Worn by Women Inmates in Jail
* Augusta Man Slaps the Mother of His Child Over Texts
* False Report — Augusta Man Makes Wild Claim About Kidnapping
* Shoplifter Tries to Hide Under Truck in Parking Lot of Martinez Walmart
* Grovetown Woman Held at Knife Point by Spurned Boyfriend
* Dumb Crooks USA
* Attorney Column by Jeffrey Johnston
* And More!
Copies of The Jail Report are sold in local convenience stores for $1. It is published weekly by Rickabaugh Publishing, LLC. Contact us at 706-814-1359.