Sheriff’s investigators and ATF agents raided 178 Keith Drive in Warrenville on Wednesday night, seizing crack cocaine, marijuana, firearms, two vehicles and other items related to illegal drug sales.
- (Top row, from left) Cornelius Marquelle Simpkins, 28, , for Possession with Intent to Distribute Crack Cocaine, and Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana.
- Derian Devon Fuller, 21, for Simple Possession of Marijuana.
- Timothy Raheem Johnson, 22, for Simple Possession of Marijuana.
- (Second row) Raheen John Smalls Jr. (17), for Possession of Crack Cocaine.
- Sean Douglas Musiiwa (17), for Possession with Intent to Distribute Crack Cocaine
- Devonte Dunbar (19), for Possession of Crack Cocaine.
All subjects was taken to the Aiken County Detention Center and booked on their charges.
From Sheriff Michael Hunt: “Disruptions to our communities are being dealt with as swiftly as possible. This drug house was identified by good people who are tired of criminal activity and have taken a stand with us to clean up their communities. We are grateful to our citizens for getting involved.”